Hack Facebook Account Online For Free 2017 Using Z-Shadow

To Learn Hacking Facebook Using Z-Shadow Just Follow The Following Steps.




Step 2: Go to your favorite browser in my case Chrome is my favorite. Then type “Z Shadow” in the search bar OR just click here.
Step 3: When you open the z-shadow.co just click the Sign Up button.
Step 4: Now fill out the Sign-Up form and click the “Sign Up” button on the bottom of the form.
Step 5: When you successfully create an account in Z-Shadow then a page will open before you just select any service and copy any of the links.

Update: In some countries, z-shadow has stopped working so you can visit on any of below method for hacking Facebook account .     

Step 6: After copying the link send that link to your friends you can also send that link through Facebook chat.
Step 7: Here I have selected the service “Add 1000 followers to your account” you can also select according to your desire when your victim will click on the link a fake page will be opened asking the victim the email and password he is already login but our link requires login to hack.
Oh Yeah! when your victim enters his email and password to your fake page that will be saved to your account which you have created in Z-Shadow.

How To See The Saved Password In Z-Shadow:

To see the saved password in the z-shadow account just follow the following steps.
Step 1: Login to your Z-Shadow account which you have to create while signing up.
Step 2: When you successfully login click on the “My Victims” tab at the main menu of you account.
Oh Yeah! you have the email and password on a page before you showing some passwords and emails.
Friends if you have need of any kind of help from me related this article the feel free to ask I will help you, you can either contact me by giving me a comment or just use my contact form I am 24 hours ready to help you so do not hesitate to ask.
My dear visitors if you like my work and want to do something for me then please share this article with your friends on your favorite social app so that I can get good visitors this is your greatest support for me. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment